Reviews not showing

My profile shows two reviews I received but states I have one. I also have another client that asked me if his review showed and it does not. His would make a total of three. I am trying to get my clients to take time to write a review so when they are finally letting me know that they are doing it and it doesn't show makes me wonder what else needs to happen. Thank you for your guidance.
  • June 12 2014 - Diamond Bar
  • 0

Profile picture for Vie P
Hello Kimberly-

It looks like it took some time for all 3 reviews to reflect under your profile, glad to let you know they're all there. Here's the link.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Let me know if you have other questions. 

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center/Zillow Agent Help Center for other helpful information.

Veronica P.