Profile picture for jonirice29

Rezoning?

I have fallen in love with the home located at 316 W Georgia Street Mccomb, MS. It is zoned commercial. This will be my first home purchase and I will be paying cash. I am concerned with the rezoning of it. It is zoned commercial. I was wondering what my chances of doing this would be? I haven't done any research yet. Was just wondering if this is even possible? I want to come see the house, but I don't want to get my hopes up if I cant live in it. Thanks.
  • January 10 - McComb

Phone the listing agent and start discussions, or better yet, engage a buyer's agent to help you through the technical aspects.

It is quite a fine looking home, but is likely to be extremely expensive to bring up to the standards required to live in it.
  • January 10