Profile picture for jdpaskall

Room sizes

Nice house, looks very clean. How old are the carpets and tile?
What are the bedrooms dimensions?

Thanks John

Hey John!

Our neighbors are great! A very active street. We had a couple of block parties last year that were fun. Hardly any renters on our street which is also nice. To our left our neighbors are a young couple who are a doctor and a nurse, to our right our neighbor is a school official, and across the street another young couple that works in the high tech industry.

Our new home is scheduled to be done sometime the end of Dec. beginning of Jan.

I was curious and I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you happen to come by and see our home last night? Someone came by, and I was wondering if it might have been you since we were talking. If it was, what did you think of our home? I love to get feedback!

Thanks again, John, and I hope you have a great weekend!!
Chad

p.s.-I am a licensed real estate agent, but I am actually working with another realtor to sell my home. My license is not hung with a residential broker so I can't sell my own home.

Profile picture for jdpaskall
Also how long until your home is built?

Profile picture for jdpaskall
We are already working with a realtor and he will be setting up a time to see your place. I just thought maybe you might want to see ours in Ahwatukee if you were still staying in Ahwatukee but I can see why you would want to be closer to work.
How are your neighbors?

Hey John!

We are moving to Chandler to make my commute a little better for my new job. We love Ahwatukee, but the commute has been tough since I work in North Scottsdale. We also were looking for a little more space since we just had our second child. We bought a home in Chandler and are waiting for it to be built.

What size home are you looking for? Any other particular features?

Thanks! My wife is a neat freak, so my kids and I don't even get to wear our shoes inside! Anyway, we had the carpet (textured berber) put in when we moved in July 2004. The tile was already there and I think it's probably the original tile. Pretty neutral so we left it.

The Master bedroom is approximately 18' x 11' with a bay window. The other two bedrooms are more like 10' x 10'.

Thanks and let us know if you'd like to come by and see it in person!
Chad (480-361-7259)