Roundpoint mortgage - DO NOT USE THIS Mortgage company

after weeks of my time and providing a paper trail for this "company" they took my money but did not tell me upfront that I needed cash reserve at my disposal. No I don't have a large cash reserve because I pay my bills. THEY TOOK 800.00 OF MY MONEY JUST TO TELL ME SEVERAL WEEKS LATER THEY CANNOT GIVE ME A LOAN. WTF
  • October 28 2013 - US
  • 0

I don't like online lenders too much and a quick review of reviews show many others feel the same way as you do about this company. Good luck with it.

Go see a loan officer you can look in the eye.

Profile picture for daveskow
I have heard that before ( unfortunately )

What was the $800 for?  What service did they provide that cost that much?  See if you can have your money refunded to you.  The need for reserves is something they should have known and disclosed to you upfront.

Julio Zapata
[Spam removed by Zillow moderator due to violation of Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for BobbyHill3
I just refinanced with roundpoint.  My loan officer was quite decent however the loan processor who did all all the work needed a little prodding.  I had to be on top of it the entire time.My loan is closed and I have received the cash out funds in my bank account, and looks like my previous lender has been paid.  However I haven't gotten any welcome packages or paper work.  There's a website called roundpoint mortage servicing. I attempted to create a username and password so I would be able to make all of my payments online as I usually do.  Looks like my information is not on the system yet.  On top of it Zillow has removed all of the 3000 or so positive reviews for roundpoint.  In fact Roundpoint is not even listed on zillow anymore.  Someone tell me what's going on.