SOMEBODY APPLY MY NAME ON A HOUSE THAT SAYS CONVICTED FELON ?

PLS ,,I NEED HELP,,SOMEBODY USE MY NAME AND ADD AS A CONVICTED FELON ,ON THE APPLICATION ON ONE OF THE HOUSE THAT I APPLY,,THATS TOO SCARY ,HOW DO I CORRECT THIS OR DELETE THIS ! I CALLED THE NUMBER on the advertise house ,, AND THIS MAN SCARES ME WHO I TALK TOO I KNOW HE IS NOT THE OWNER ,,hes a FRAUD ! i never been in trouble in my life ,i never drink nor smoke ,,,PLS H,ELP THE HOUSE ADVERTISE WAS , 5635 OLIVER ST JACKSONVILLE , FLORIDA 32211 ,,THE REAL OWNER PROBABLY DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON ON THERE ADVERTISE HOUSE,,,PLS HELP,,,THE FRAUD NUMBER THATS TEXING ME ( hes got my number in the application ) 1-734-219-4886 another one name is vyapari madhu 813-385-0633.,THATS THE NUMBER THAT SHOWS IN MY CELL AFTER I TEXT HIM I WILL REPORT HIM,,,
  • September 14 2013 - Jacksonville
  • 0