Sale Reported twice on two different addresses

I purchased a home at 7725 Rushlight Ave, and it's reporting the exact same sale for 7725 Rushlight Ave and 7726 Rushlight Ave.  There's also a property "floating" in the middle of the street labeled 7725 Rushlight Ave as well.  Can this be fixed?
  • October 20 2011 - Littlerock
  • 0

You are right. I see the duplicate sale. I would recommend claiming your home with the yellow edit pencil on your home page under the photo so Zillow knows you are the owner. Then I would "flag" the duplicate transaction on 7726 Rushlight so Zillow can remove/edit it.

Is the recorded sales price for your house on 7725 correct? Or does that need to be updated too?