Profile picture for alcala maricela

Sale and Purchase or Refinance and Purchase

I own a home in Los Angeles with approx $400,000 in equity.  Should I refinance/turn it into a rental an pull out a down payment for a home where I currently live (San Jose) or should I sell and buy a home.  I am currently renting.
  • June 28 2014 - Campbell
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

Feel free to call me from my profiler, and we can go over some of the options.

Kind regards,

Arpad

Profile picture for Vrajwanshi
I am looking for a skilled professional agent for investment property, tks

"It would definitely be best to seek the advice of a trusted financial advisor as well as a realtor before making a decision. "

You are a realtor. What do you say Julie?

Profile picture for Julie Wyss
It would definitely be best to seek the advice of a trusted financial advisor as well as a realtor before making a decision. 

I would have to get more specific and detailed information from you to give you an meaningful opinion...feel free to reach out to me...$Good Luck$

Wow sounds like you have choices but they each pose different benefits.  I recommend seeking a realtor in your area that can provide you more specifics to weighing the pros and cons. If you dont know of any please feel free to contact me in order to provide you one.