Profile picture for mckellis

Saved Favorites

One more question about my saved "Favorites" in my Zillow:

I would also like to "sort" the properties that I have saved by area or zip code or city so that I can drive by the properties but do it in an orderly fashion.  Also, it would make a great comparison tool for different properties.  Is there a way to do this?  if not, it needs to be added!  It would be such a help!  Also, the list needs to be down'loadable onto an Excel spreadsheet or at least printable page by page.  

Help!! 
  • February 12 2011 - Friendswood
  • 0

I have flagged your post so it can be moved to the suggestions place under other.

Good suggestion.

Naima