Profile picture for mrfnuts

Say what? it's listed under $700K ??

I feel bad posting cuz haven't seen Alpine in ages, but, come on!  Alpine back in 2007 called every offer around (and even above) a 'lowball'.  I'm not making this up.  I can post links to the threads if necessary.  God dammit... I don't want to say 'I told you so'... but it is appropriate...I mean, if I offer your asking price now... is it still a 'lowball' ??

Well, now I feel bad for the guy, this is a true capitulation.  Alpine, if you return, do know I have your back, no one deserves to lose this much money.

Profile picture for chuckdog24
Listing as of July 26, 2009 - $869k

Looks like he hasn't "capitulated" yet, The asking price is still about where it was at years back.