Scared of Fraud! How can I find an experienced attorney for buying a condo cash in Falls Church, VA?

Falls Church, Virginia 22041.
The reason I want to hire an attorney is that the home owner has a criminal record for loaning bad money in the past. Based on my understanding, the home owner used to work in a mortgage company and these company loaned bad money to people. However, this person is still working in real estate and live in U.S. without any problem. I do not have any problem with his background but it kinda makes me nervous? Therefore I plan also plan to hire a lawyer. Can someone recommend me a good lawyer with cash closing and can people also recommend any additional steps to make my purchase safer? 
  • August 19 2013 - Baileys Crossroads
  • 0

I am sure any good title company can help protect your interests, as well as myriad RE Attorney's. If you wish, I can recommend one or the other to you. You may contact me through my Zillow home page.
Best wishes, Jim