Profile picture for serraf

Schedule a viewing?

my husband and I are actively looking for a home in the John Quincy Adams plan. We have tried to view the pictures you have provided on this site but they are extremely slow loading and tiny, is there any way we could schedule a viewing to see your home in person? Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Sarah A Frosch
412.913.8319
serraf@yahoo.com

February 28 2008

Profile picture for gb2nielsen
Sarah,

The site is quite slow loading. I'm not completely sure my answers to your question have gone through. This might be redundant, but you're very welcome to view our home. We just need a little lead time. You're welcome to give us a call to schedule something. 412-382-1275

Barry and Nancy Nielsen
412-382-1275

February 28 2008
Profile picture for gb2nielsen
Sure. You're welcome to give me a call at 412-382-1275. We just need a little bit of a heads-up. In the meantime, I'll take a look at the pictures on Zillow to see what might be wrong. Last time I looked they loaded fine.

Barry and Nancy Nielsen
412-382-1275

February 28 2008
Profile picture for gb2nielsen

Barry and Nancy Nielsen
412-382-1275

February 28 2008