Schererville IN

Can you change the address for me to 3107 Wimbledon instead of 1307 ?  That was a typo and I can't figure out how to do it myself?
  • February 13 2009 - Saint John
  • 0

How did you go about listing the property? if you used post lets, simply log in to postlets.com. and either enter the property in through there or if you already entered it in through there simply click the box to the right to edit. Postlets is a website owned by zillow and it funnels your property directly to zillow. its free and it only takes a few minutes to set up.

hope that helped
saso joveski