Profile picture for rizwanmohammad408

Score 588 and owe few debt credit card collention but wannting to buy a home please help

I live in usa ca bay area looking for some lender who can get me a loan to buy a house 2-280k range with little as 10k-15k Credit score : 588 Have few collention but they were 7-8 years ago, but my house income is 8,000$ But they get cash and i get paystub 4,000$ my income If anyone in bay area willing to offer any program loan i would be happy to talk to dont want to keep runingg my credit will lowerer it even more please

November 05 2013 - Santa Clara

I am a agent in Silicon Valley I can help as well I work with a lot of different lenders. [Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]

If you are saying that they get cash as most of their income, this may be hard to consider if it has no official documentation showing it. In order to count income, lenders like myself look at official documents such as pay stubs and tax returns to verify them. If you get an income in cash that is not recorded on anything official we may not be able to count it. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender to see if anything can be done for you. Lenders like myself would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for rizwanmohammad408
Today i talked to lender and she said she cant give any loan reasons were collention on credit but my dad had a business few years ago and it didnt work out but he have jus 3 months ago paid off 2 cars payig rent 1,500 a month ulitil bills and much more so i dont know what wAs the reason

You may wish to look at your credit score more carefully.   If your current credit score is 588, something is going on that is more than collections of 7 to 8 years ago.   What steps are you taking to improve your credit?

Are you saying that half of your income is "under the table"?