Profile picture for jrhinct

Search criteria

I'm new to Zillow, so forgive me if I have missed something.  I know what features in a home I would like to buy.   For example a home that is younger than 10 years old, 2 car garage, etc.  I cannot find a way to search based on home features, is there a way to perform such a search?  If not is there a way to have the raw data from the homes listed, then I can search myself using the raw data?
  • June 07 2010 - Rocky Hill
  • 0

You could also search here http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Connecticut .... Happy funding, Rudi

Profile picture for nwhome.us

Price range, beds and baths....that's about it.  Filter for the neighborhood you are interested in and look at each of the profiles that comes up.
Zillow isn't an MLS member so they won't have many of the homes that are listed by smaller real estate companies who don't feed to Zillow.
Zillow is really good for neighborhood value trends and peripheral information but not for specific searches.  The neighborhood (Local) Info can be exported.

Profile picture for ABBAUSA

Price
Min

Max
Go
Monthly Payment
What's this?

What Does Monthly Payment Mean?
    Enter a price range and the monthly payment shown will apply to for-sale or for-rent listings, if both filters are selected. Or, enter a monthly payment range (e.g., $1,500-$2,000) to see available rentals or homes for sale in that price range. Monthly payment is calculated from using current Zillow Mortgage Marketplace quotes for 30-year fixed rate at 4.61%, with 20% down and includes principal and interest.

Min

Max
Go
Beds
Min

Max
Go
Baths
Min

Max
Go
Home type

* Single Family (484)
    * Condo/Apartment (9)
    * Multi Family (8)
    * Manufactured (0)
    * Lots/Land (27)

Listing type

* For Sale by Agent (456)
    * For Sale by Owner (0)
    * Foreclosures (64)
    * New Construction (0)
    * Open houses only (0)

Days on Zillow
Square Feet
Min

Max
Go
Lot Size
Min

Max
Go
Year Built
Min

Max
Go

Photos Only