Profile picture for lena74

Searching Information about the neighborhood

Neighborhood: Fox Valley Villages
Subdivision: Hunters Run

is anybody knowledgeable about this neighborhood? 
is this area family friendly?
safe?
we found the house we think to buy but want to know more about the neighborhood.

any advice or suggested website to look for data?

• January 14 2011 - Aurora

The questions you are asking are more a matter of opinion and can vary from person to person.  I would advise driving through the neighborhood on various days and various times to get a better feel for the neighborhood.  I have found it helpful to talk to some of the neighbors to get their opinion.  This, along with research on the internet, should help you come to your own conclusions on the neighborhood.  Good Luck!

Profile picture for lena74
Actually, I drove the neighborhood twice in two different days. It's kind of hard to figure it out in the middle of winter. I saw sheriff police car front of one house and this make me think if policeman lives there it maybe a good neighborhood.

I'll check Real Living website.

Thank you

What I usually tell my clients is to drive the neighborhoor when school gets out and see what the kids are like when they get off the bus. You will get a good idea if there are kids around the same age as your children to play with or if there are possible baby sitters ...

The Real Living website just added some terrific enhancements for neighborhod data. You can even do side-by-side comparisions. I have a link to their website on my personal site.