Seattle Investment Property - realtor needed.

Hello, I am new to Seattle and interested in buying one or more investment properties priced between $300 to $500K.

What are some neighborhoods that I should consider on and why? Pros/cons of older residences vs some of the new(er) developments?

Would love to find an established realtor who knows the game/neighborhoods and has a solid track record of reviews/experience. 

Thanks in advance.
  • February 09 - Seattle

Profile picture for AdrianChu
You can also consider looking at instead of purchase one home at around $300k-500k, you can look for 3 to 5 that are $100k.  More diversification and potential for higher cash flows as well as returns.  Feel free to email me if you more questions.
  • February 17

Profile picture for daveskow
Thanks for the post I can recommend several great agents .... Contact me via my profile if interested Questions : 1) will you be able to buy with cash or will you need financing ? 2) do you want to look at just houses or are you open to town homes and condos ? Thanks
  • February 10

How much cash are we talking about?
  • February 09