Seek info about SPECIFIC Grant or Down Payment assisitance programs for Home purchase

Looking to find programs that provide a Down Payment assistance for home purchase.  NOT Interested in General answers or website links.  SEEK SPECIFIC
 info regarding these type of programs for home buyers.  If you have worked with these type of programs we would like to hear from you
  • September 14 2013 - Indianapolis
  • 0

The Indiana down payment assistance program website is horrible. Sorry, it's a horrible loop leading nowhere.
Well, you're going to get a link anyway. Below is a link to the lenders that participate in the program. I suggest contacting one of them. If you run into a problem, you can contact me via my profile since I'm licensed in IN and I will find the info for you.
https://ihcdaonline.com/AuthorityOnline/participatinglenders/LendersList.aspx?C=49