Seeking Capital/Investors for fix/flip projects

Seeking Capital/Investors
If investors are willing to either pay for remainder portion of flip or pay for entire flip costs and I can do the work we can split the profits.

Janay
  • June 26 2013 - Atlanta

I've done multiple flip deals. My real life experience says that people who don't have any of their own money are just not sophisticated enough to manage a flip project. Sure, they are a great carpenter, but ask them about cost accounting, ROI or loan amortization..... 
And, they will tend to cut corners and not get proper permits.
I've seen a couple flippers just walk away from their deals because it was just too complex for them.

Well a lot of investors do it that way...but I will handle all of the management labor by hiring everyone such as contractor and agent, appraiser, etc.

Thanks for your reply

So, if I understand properly you want someone to put up all the money (i.e. all the risk) and you will provide labor?    That sounds like a cushy deal for you.