Seeking USDA streamline lender Raleigh area

I have USDA loan and am seeking streamline  ONLY--  I am not interested in anyother kind of loan or refi package. I read the USDA site and I am pretty sure I qualify for it. I would prefer a local Raleigh/Fuquay Varina Area lender. ( i want to be able to acutally meet the lender I am tired of phone call & email hockey)
  • December 09 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

I am in the Wilmington area but very experienced in the USDA refinance programs.

Profile picture for jdsewell
Did you ever find one? I emailed the USDA and got a whole list of NC lenders. The only two in Raleigh were: FM Lending Services and NC Housing Finance Agency. Let me know how it works out! I need to refi too!