Profile picture for Coreyts

Selling House

I am wanting to sell my house and I am curious if you have place on this website that will allow me to put information in on my house and it will give me  a rough estimate or appraisal of what I could post my house at.
  • March 02 2010 - Collinsville

Yes pricing your home can be very difficult to do.  I would be more then happy to pull some comps and talk to you about were it might be priced.  Of course this would be of no obligation to you.  I would just like to help.  If you are interested please email me or give me a call.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Profile picture for UB Home Team
An appraisal value will not be given on Zillow. Only an appraiser can provide such a figure.  A Realtor may provide an estimated range, at no charge, based upon recent trends in your area.

Zillow provides 'Zestimates', also based upon activity in the area, but is usually not 'spot on' to listing prices for my area. If you input your address in the address bar above, while in the 'homes' screen, Zillow may provide you some data based upon recent activity. This is usually a decent reference point.

If you need assistance finding a Realtor in your area, to provide a "CMA", please contact me through my profile.  Best of luck!

Profile picture for rockinblu
Hi Coreyts,

For fun you can get a zestimate by following the instructions on the thread at the top of this page.

If you plan on using an agent check out the first link below, and if you're interested in doing a FSBO the other one should be of some interest to you. They both have info on arriving at a listing price, but the first might be a little more detailed. Good luck.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/12/i_ve_got_my_fingers_cros

http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_doing_a_f_1