Selling my home in The Krayot, Israel

Where do I list a home for sall in Israel at this website?

My LOT IN CALIFORNIA is listed here also.
  • January 01 2014 - Israel
  • 1

Our neighbor in Victoria BC CANADA has A ZILLOW "For Sale" sign, so I assume it is North America wide service, but as we can buy and sell in other nations, and as I was a Realtor myself in my youth — I wonder why, is the wisdom of having International Posting at our Zillow accounts.

What if we must have USA or Canadian email, so to be sure, no abuse of the service is possible.

I am an Inventor and not only an Investor, so my wisdom is worth taking and implementing, in most cases.

Thanks for the attention plus respect.

Zillow is for the US and US territories at this time, it is not international so it is not possible to post your listing in Israel.

Go to "Homes" then down to Homes for Sale By Owner"!