Selling now or continue to rent out?My tenant's lease is up in August and my plan was to put my house up for sale; however, the tenant would like to continue for renting for 3 years. I already am supplementing their rent to pay the mortgage and the idea of selling the property is appealing but not sure if the market has recovered enough. Zillow list the house at $473K and I owe $480K; I am spending $1200 each month in expenses. What is the predicted market a year or two from now? should I hold on and keep renting? How do I make this decision. It's not just straight dollars as there are many unknowns. Will the tenant really stay 3 years; will the market increase; if I sold now at what price? etc. What steps/info should I be looking at?May 01 2014 - US00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.