Profile picture for ronald.meyer

Seperate claimed homes from homes listed in favorites

I wish Zillow allowed homeowners to claim their homes and 'park' them in a seperate category under Favorites or another tab.

I own three homes that I have claimed in Zillow.  We are in the process of house-hunting for a 4th as a retirement home.  I know have 8 pages of homes saved under favorite, but they are co-mingles with the houses we own.  This confuses our research as we are unable to use the map feature because it will call up our claimed homes in different states.   The only solution is to delete claimed homes from our favorites until our retirement home search is complete, then add them again.

I am able to do this with a competitors website.

You should consider a seperate category under favorites, or other area, for claimed homes to keep them seperate from homes saved to favorits for house-huning purposes.

August 23 2012 - US