Setting up the Lender Information screen for quotes

Hello:
I have noticed that on these quotes from a lot of loan consultants, their lender information and picture is present to the left when you click on their quote. 

With mine, It has nothing there except some zillow links.  I've searched for a way to set that up, but now I'm stumped.  Any suggestions? 

• January 16 2009 - Alki
  • 0

John, it's there. You just don't see it. Everyone else does.

Hi John -

When you look at quotes that you have submitted, we do not show you the lender sidebar (instead we show you the navigation bar and tools for your quote).  However, if you would like to see what your lender sidebar looks like to others, you can sign out and then hit one of your loan quote details pages. 

Instructions:

1. Go to one of your loan quote detail page.
2. Copy the URL of the page.
3. Sign out of your account.
4. Paste the URL into the browser and hit go.

I hope this helps.

Profile picture for Loan.Ed
John,

I was able to do the photo and info under "my zillow".  It was part of the initial set up.  I hope this helps... Good Luck!!