Profile picture for SusanNorthrup

Should I buy a condo in Boca Teeca?

I've played at the golf course a couple times when in town. I'm looking for some rental property, a small investment. I noticed a few for sale in Boca Teeca. But I hear the golf course is in foreclosure. I don't think the condos are tied to the course anymore. I could be wrong. Do you think Boca Teeca for about $130K+ for a two bedroom is a good buy? I see that rentals go for about $1400 a month, so it covers the mortgage if I decided to finance and not pay cash. What are your thoughts on that area?

June 11 - Boca Raton

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

June 21
Hi Susan,

Boca Teeca is a great area.  Keep in mind when looking at the condos that are available, just about all the buildings that comprise Boca Teeca have a clause in their documents that prohibit renting for the first year or two.  There are other areas with condos that can be rented immediately.  If you can afford to buy and hold without renting, go for Boca Teeca.  If you need to start renting immediately after purchase call me and we can talk about other options.

Regards,
Nadine

June 11