Should we sell now or wait?My wife and I are considering selling our house (technically a condo) in Culver City, CA. It has been underwater in the past but seems to be at a point where it is not valued less than the loan; however the current value is not high enough to enable a refi. If we sell, we will not be able to keep much of our equity; however it will allow us to reduce our monthly payments. We know that prices are on the rise and that generally more sales occur in the summertime. Would we be able to get a great (high) price if we sell during the fall or winter, or is it better for us to wait until spring or summer 2014? How much can we expect that the condo would appreciate in value over the next few quarters?Would greatly appreciate any general advice, and if anyone wants more specifics, please provide contact information for an offline discussion. Thank you in advance!August 28 2013 - Culver City00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.