Showcase Ad views not adding up?

Zillow showcase ads are something I'm trying to understand. If I purchase 25% of a zip code, or 50%, my ad should show up accordingly.

I'm not understanding how the numbers work out when I have two 25% slots on the same zip code, and one has over 18,000 views and the other has under 4,000. Shouldn't they both be the same since each should show up 25% of the time? I see the same type of results on 50% slots I have. Am I missing something?
  • September 30 2011 - Peyton
  • 0

Paul called me and clarified things. It's nice to have fast follow up and a solid explaination. It makes complete sense now. I've been impressed with Zillow over the past few months!

Thank you Matthew and Paul!

Profile picture for Matthew Z LS
Hey Kevin,

One of the slots is on Zillow and the other is on Yahoo! Real Estate. Paul is going to follow up with you over the phone.

Thanks for using Zillow!

Matthew