Side Walks

Morningside neighborhood has one of the highest tax base in Atlanta yet their are issues with sidewalks.  Walking is a way of life in Morningside its prime location allows you to walk to neighborhood stores and restaurants etc..  I found out they are in the process of repairing all sidewalks.  The work will approved by nieghborhood Association.

• June 08 2010 - Morningside - Lenox Park
  • 0

sidewalk (also pavement, footway, and sometimes platform) is a path along the side of a road. A sidewalk may accommodate moderate changes in grade

Profile picture for TopNJAgent

Sidewalks are a great feature for neighborhood settings - in most single family neighborhoods in my area in NJ, the responsibility to keep them cleared falls on the property owner.  I always point sidewalks out as a positive to buyers, remembering that my daughter at age 5 had captured in a kindergaren "I have a dream" project that she wanted to live in a town with sidewalks.  I never pulled it off, and have felt just a tiny bit guilty ever sense. 

The one upside of our downside is that the school buses pick up all children regardless of how close they live to school - why?...no sidewalks.