Profile picture for sensation62

Significant home value change with no additional improvements

I receive monthly emails about the current value of my home (great feature btw), and it recently stated my home value was $126,500.  About 2 weeks later I checked the house on zillow.com and saw the value was $138,600.  What I found strange was that the line graph showing the house value trends did not display that the house was ever in the $120k range.  Is was like $10k was added to the historical value of the house.  What would have caused this?
  • June 14 2011 - Kenosha
  • 0

Please refer to the following

Blog
FAQ