Since you restructured your web page.......where the heck is the PRINT button?

Have been using Cyberhomes, because I CANNOT figure out how/where to PRINT without getting 6 pgs of ALL the "stuff" and NO home picture????   Can someone help me?    Silly me, but I have had several people look to see if they could figure it out..,,,,NO LUCK - its not just me!!!!
  • June 02 2010 - La Jolla
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue in d Nile
Since all browsers have a "print" under the "file" pull down menu; Zillow has no need to provide an additional "print" button.

HOWEVER; the printer drivers aren't configured to handle the FLASH images in the browser window; SO; you will need to use the "print-screen" key on your keyboard to capture the screen image; then paste as a new document in your photo-program; crop; and print from there.

Of course it is not "just you"; this has been discussed multiple times over the past 3 years.

There probably is a "FAQ" on the topic; but I haven't bothered to look.

I have no idea why the text comes out garbled.  You can copy the text to Note-Pad, or word, or composer... (ctrl-A (select all) ctrl-C (copy); change applications, ctrl-V (paste); but this will show a lot of the "hidden text" that is not relevant to you that you will have to edit out.

Yes, at least with the old page layout you could print the text without the Flash images from the web-browser "print" function; so you are correct that it was "broken" with the page reformatting.