Profile picture for bejcan

Sirs: We just comp.: Credit Report, and Appraisal for another lender to refi, can you use these?

Appraisal done on 3/7/09, by Wooten Appraisals 707-502-8123. The credit report was done by Countrywide. Our credit is in the 800's. How do we get you copies of these without having to pay for them again?

Thank you;

Brian E. Johnson
707-637-9250
  • March 09 2009 - McKinleyville
  • 0

Profile picture for bejcan

Paul;

We are in the process of doing that right now. Hence the appraisal and credit check. Countrwide isn't the only lender out their, or you'ld be working for them. We are also having Ditech, and now you bid on this refi. as well. We're simply trying to get the best deal, (lowest cost of money), available.

So rather than waste my time with impertinent questions, try answering the one I asked you. And one more: What is the name and email address of your supervisor?

I look forward to hearing from someone, other than yourself, with the aforementioned information, and the specifics of your 15 year fixed loan package ASAP. I'm already locked in with two other lenders, however your initial numbers look like they could carry the day! I need the loan app., "Truth in Lending Doc's, itemized estimate of closing costs, and all the rest ASAP.

Thank you;

Brian and Julie Johnson

P.S.  Sorry for being cranky. It's been a long day. I look forward to doing business with you, Paul.

Brian
Why didn't you finish the deal with Countrywide?