Profile picture for minotau

So How Do Property Listings Get HiJacked Here?

A few weeks ago I sent Zillow a couple of "complaints" that our recently purchased property was still being listed as "For Sale".  Within a couple of days they did "something" and the property no longer showed as "For Sale".  I was able to "claim" the property (although in the previous owners name since we didn't yet appear in the list).

Yesterday I get an email saying that my property is listed for sale, so I try to edit the property and I'm no longer the "owner" of the listing and now I can't even send a complaint via the "Report problem with listing" link, it just tells me that "You do not have permission to edit this listing because this property is currently listed by another user." even though I'm simply trying to report an issue.

I don't think it's the old listing agent because the listing source is different than it was previously:

Website:See listing website
Listing source:ListingDomains.com

and clicking on the "See listing website" link just takes me to the main webpage of the listing source.

So now I'm locked out and I can't even report the issue directly.  Strange stuff and not sure how I can get it fixed....
  • September 23 2011 - Palos Verdes Estates
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi minotau -

Can you send me the address so I can check on it? You can click on "Contact" on my profile to send me an email.

Neil