So I found a really nice HUD home that I love and want to buy. But I can't it down anywhere??

Every place that I've called to find out information on with the FHA case number can't find any information on this property. I'm so frustrated it's been three weeks and every asset manager and realty agent I call just gives me another 800 number. The assessor's, treasurer's office, and local people have no idea where all the information on this property has gone. Please help!! 
  • June 05 2014 - Canones
  • 0

What is the address? It could very well be that you were given incorrect information and the property is simply not for sale. This is not uncommon unfortunately.

My first question is how do you know it's a Hud home? A lot of times it might not be available for sale depending on where they are at in the foreclosure process.