Profile picture for Sparkleyeangel9

So this house is on the Market for 493,000? What was the 2,995 dollars for then?

I saw on Forclosurestore.com that this houses price was 2,995.00. What is that regarding? I thought this house was being forclosed on and this was the list price for being sold. Please get back to me.
Thank you
  • Question refers to 671 Tacoma Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188
  • 0

According to our MLS that home is "FOR RENT" and is not listed "FOR SALE".  The $2995 is the monthly rental amount they are asking for.

According to the remarks in our MLS....this home is not in foreclosure, but the owner is willing to work with someone who is coming out of a foreclosure or short sale.

Many of the websites are not up-to-date or are listed with wrong information.  It is always better to check with an agent in the area you are looking in as we will be able to provide you with the most current information.  Our MLS is updated as soon as something comes on the market, off the market, price changes, etc..

I hope this helps!

You have to watch these "foreclosure dot com" websites...they hype everything up so you will buy their list. In fact, they tend to pose as if they are the listing agent when they are not.

From my experience, and I'm sure many others will agree...when a bank owned home is truly for sale, it will be listed with a real brokerage within the area or at least the banks own REO department.

Note: It can take weeks or months for bank owned homes to actually get listed for sale.

Anyways, you don't need to buy a list or anything...when it becomes for sale, you'll typically see it on Realtor.com

Hope this helps.