Profile picture for GetSusan2Florida

Sold home FSBO

I still feel like I am in a dream. But I did sell my home; money is in the bank account; and we are leaving for Florida next week.  I even found a rental in the Fl community where I found a lot and selected a model home to build.   My prayer now is that I never again have to sell in a market like this one.  It is pretty brutal but I learned that one must stay focused, be patient and flexible.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for their advice.  I learned lot not only from the responses I received to my questions but also to the responses  to other people's questions.  Best endeavors to everyone--especially you sellers.

• November 08 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for mina36
Congrats! Best of luck to you in your new Florida life.

Profile picture for Coppery

congrats !

Profile picture for luckyme8890

WOW!  That's tremendous! You did it FSBO no less!  Congrats!

Way to Go!

Welcome to Florida. The weather is great and we're going to the beach today. You are going to like doing things without winter's interference.

Congrats!! I am so happy for you. I hope your new life in Florida is sunny, happy and healthy. Hopefully once you get settled, you'll come back to the boards to brag about your winter tan :) All the best.

Profile picture for julia111

Thats very positive news!!

Congrats, and very good luck to you!

Every successful real estate transaction desrves a thumbs up.  Congrats to you !  Every one is a learning experience which will help you with future decisions, future home purchases and future home sales as well.

Congrats to you. Great FSBO story. Good luck on your new home

Congratulations! I am sure you sleep much better at night now.