Some homes have no seller mentioned (agency or owner). How can I find the seller ?

Lots of properties have no seller (agency or owner) mentioned. How can I find the seller ? Can you explain to me if I can buy this property (link below) for 3700 $ although the estimated price is 298900 $ ? If it is possible, how can I proceed to buy this property ?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/31-SE-5th-St-PH-4315-Miami-FL-33131/2119208070_zpid/

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards,

Nicolas
France

• June 20 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

Thank you very much for your quick answers.

You can find the listing agent or owner's contact information by scrolling to the very bottom of the home details page.   Sometimes the page is slow to load so it may take a few seconds to see it.    Here's  a link to the listing information for the property you are interested in.

If a price is ridiculously low, it is usually a rental price that has been miscoded when the agent entered it or in the data feed.   I avoid this situation by putting in a minimum search price.

$3700 I'm guessing that is a misprint. Or it could be $3700 rent.
Public County tax records are the best way to find the owner.

Profile picture for Gabilan Properties
That is the rent price. Do you really think you can buy a property worth almost $300K for $3,700?