Profile picture for Legh8r

Some of my pictures uploaded sideways

4 of my pictures uploaded sideways and I cant seem to get them right side up.  I also can not label them like I did the others.  Please help!  Please let me know if it is something I did.

Thank you,

John Schwartz
  • February 09 2014 - Johnstown
  • 0

What happened is you used a camera that recognizes gravity in portrait orientation, but Zillow doesn't recognize the orientation code. Unfortunately they've not added a photo rotation tool so you'll need to work around it.

So, your options are:

1.   Rotate the photos on your computer using photo editing software.

2.  Retake your photos in landscape orientation (be careful of camera orientation, they can end upside down also!) and use those, deleting the side ways ones.