Profile picture for malkurdy

Someone keeps listing my house for sale without me asking them!

I was surprised to see that over that last 2 years, my house has been listed for sale 3 times by Keller Williams Metro Realty and then the listing is removed! all without my knowledge or consent. They are listing it below market value for what ever reason. should I be concerned? Why would someone list my house for sale? Any suggestions?
  • November 12 2011 - Elkridge
  • 0

Finding something like this is disconcerting.   What usually happens is some agency feed hasn't been cleaned up properly after a sale, or that an agent has made a typo in an address.  

If it currently listing for sale, I'd find the listing feed by scrolling to the very bottom of the home details page and clicking on the listing website.   Contact the agent and ask them to get it off the feed permanently.  (Focus on the feed site, not Zillow.)

If it is not currently listed for sale, chose "report problem with home" as an option under "edit" on the home details page and report the listings over the last 2 years were not real listings and you'd like them deleted from the record by Zillow customer service.