Profile picture for iamskppr

Someone listed my home for rent and changed all information! How can this happen??

I have been on this site since 2008 and have updating my home information as we do things. I even got it changed from the 4 bdrm listing to its correct 5 bdrm listing. Suddenly I get a notice stating that my home is for rent. The agent for the home next door incorrectly put my address with a picture of the home for rent and wiped out all information I had listed previously.  I plan to call him in the morning, but how do I get back all information that he wiped out?? How can one person log on and just change another persons home information? This is rediculous and shouldn't be so easy to do!  Please advise..... thanks!
  • November 05 2012 - Victorville

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
The site is free and so there can't be a lot of security. You get more here than you pay for, so it's worth more than it costs you.