Profile picture for lynn hder

Sonoma County CA advice

Hello - my husband and I are thinking of retiring to Northern CA, since we have 2 kids there.  We live in the DC area, so are very clueless about where to start.  

We would like to buy a lot and then add a modular home.

My sons are in Santa Rosa and Napa, and I know we can't afford that area...does anyone know where I can find information about lower cost areas?  We went to lake County, but the roads were so windy I doubt that would work.  Thanks!

• October 15 2013 - US
  • 0

You can actually start here at Zillow search to look for a premier agent and local Realtor in Sonoma and then check them out at Sonoma Association of Realtor...here's the link... http://www.norbarrealtor.com/ to make sure they are also in good standing, feel free though to contact me for Napa and Solano County. Good luck on your search!