Profile picture for glendle

Sorry need the HOA research FIRST. Does anyone have the name of the HOA?

Why fall in love with a house only to find that you can't buy because the HOA is unacceptable - I've been there and so have friends - Been stuck in homes that we hated the HOA and had trouble unloading because of it. Interested in the area but I wont look at a house there until I can get the research on the HOA.  As much trouble as I'm having getting a name I'm begining to believe its a bad one.
  • Question refers to 2455 E Broadway Rd UNIT 112, Mesa, AZ 85204
  • 0

Your Realtor or the seller's Realtor should be able to tell you the name of the HOA.  Whether or not they can provide you a set of HOA ByLaws and CC&R (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) is another issue.  A lot of HOA's have websites with the information published.  Many do not.
If you have issues with HOA's, my suggestion is finding a home located outside of HOA areas.