Speakers Jerry Rossi and Dick Betts in OKC, OK

Technology Institute 2009

Harness the Power of Technology in OKC

Two days of classes offered.

Phill and I attended all day April 2, Thursday, and Friday 1/2 day.

The speakers were Jerry Rossi and Dick Betts.  Both speakers were absolutely awesome.

We learned a lot of information, and we wished we could have attended every class.  We really regret not being able to attend the Dick Betts Smart Phones for real estate and for business.  We hope Dick Betts will be back soon, and that he will offer these classes again.  Some classes coincided at the same time, so we had to make a choice.  I overheard so many good things about the smart phones class that I truly regret not being able to attend.

On the other hand the classes we did attend with Jerry Rossi and Dick Betts were very informative and entertaining.

The Best of all God has to Offer,

Theresa

Phill&Theresa

The Slocum REALTOR Team

• April 08 2009 - Oklahoma City
  • 0

Profile picture for droopyd
Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

I was able to attend the first class by Jerry Rossi and thought he was a fantastic speaker.  He is a fantastic motivational speaker with very sound advice and great tech savvy.  I had hoped to make the second day but was unable.  Glad to see someone else enjoyed it as much!

I have been to every motivational networking class/seminar known to mankind from zig to tommy.......My dad always said that the way to success in real estate is simple "Be a nice person, tell the truth, and work hard" (It really works)