Spring Market in Newburport

In a market like this where homes are flying off the market almost as fast as they are coming on in Newburyport It is wise not to wait for Open Houses but to make an appointment as quickly as possible.  The buyer needs to know within minutes of a property coming on to make the first appointment to see that property if it looks like it would be a fit for them. Through my website a consumer can see listings live within minutes from when that property has hit the web.    There is nothing casual about shopping for a home right now.  It is a wonderful spring market in Newburyport. Love to help! Sign up on my website or call me today.  I look forward to assisting you in finding your dream home.  Enjoy!!
  • April 16 2011 - Newburyport
  • 0

This looks like promotion and not information about the market to me. You might take a look at Zillow's policy http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Reminder-on-Zillow-Advice-policies/362880/ Hope it helps.