Square footage too low.

Square footage for 1801 Heather Court, Fort Wayne, IN  is actually 4880.  Please correct IMMEDIATELY, and confirm back to me at debra.fradette@trnswrks.com.  I've sent about a million notices, and have yet to hear back from anyone.
  • March 05 2012 - Fort Wayne
  • 0

Profile picture for Zach C
UPDATE:

We have checked with forsalebyowner.com, and they are aware of this issue and are working to fix the information that they send to Zillow in their listing feed.  This listing should be fixed when they update their information.

Thanks for your patience while this problem is addressed and fixed!

Zach

Profile picture for Zach C
Thanks for letting us know about this problem!  I'll investigate right away!

Please send me a message if you have any questions, please reference case # 00419715

Zach

Profile picture for HessRealty
Just curious if you are counting any square footage below grade, i.e. basement level or anything like that?  Also flagged post in hopes you may get results you are looking for.  I agree that lot size is way off as well.  Since your home is listed for sale you should ask your listing agent to correct the listing on Zillow.  I know I have the option to do so with my listings on Zillow.

I've flagged your post for the attention of Zillow customer service.  It looks like your lot size is also very incorrect on Zillow.

Zillow tends to report the house size as the above grade square footage.  Is the 4880 including the walkout basement?   If so, 2440 plus a 2440 basement may be the correct information.