Profile picture for lstanley88

Status

What is the current status of this home?  Is it still available?
  • Question refers to 15221 Northfield Blvd, Oak Park, MI 48237
  • 0

Profile picture for doslang
I am the owner, and yes the property is still available. You can schedule an appointment to tour the house with your agent or ours. We will also be having an open house on Sunday April 25. Details will be on craigslist.

If you are not working with a realtor, contact me and I will make an appointment to show you the house. Click on my picture for my contact information.

Profile picture for lstanley88
Would this home be available to show this Saturday, after 1pm?  Please let me know.

That house is available. Currently listed at $89,900. Let m eknow if you would like to see it.