Profile picture for westendcircle7

Suggestion: Zillow should actually answer users emails about problems

I've been reading through some of the emails from frustrated zillow users (myself included) who are getting no response from you about their problems.

I think it would be a great idea for you to use some of your advertising income and hire some people who can fix some of your problems instead of making the same excuses over and over.
  • May 09 2008 - US
  • 1

Profile picture for k2escott

I completely agree - if you want people to actually use this site vs. just look at it - answer questions and also make getting help easier.  I have had one issue for weeks and it's a house that I have an offer on - it is very frustrating that the problems aren't being fixed and I have no sense that they are even being heard.

We're not staffed up to answer 100% of inquiries. We're a media company making our money via advertising. Unfortunately, when none of our visitors are paying anything for the services Zillow provides, we don't have the luxury of staffing a large customer service team. We do the best we can, but we can't respond to everything -- there aren't enough hours in the day.

k2escott-

The issue is a software bug on our end. I just responded to your other thread.

Profile picture for Agent357

DREW.....please help me I am a Realtor and I no longer work for the company who is advertised on my listing:

Address 7065 S. Flatwood Rd.

Pekin, In. 47165

It needs to be removed immediately.

PLEASE DON'T' respond to the email address listed it is no longer valid.

I'm very upset that I followed the instructions to log in.....

go to "home details page" and click on edit.

There isn't anything like that on the page when I log in.

Profile picture for gavinbaby

Zillow:  Yolu are showing the wrong house in your birds eye view for ours.  Fix it or meet my lawyer!