Profile picture for helge1

Summitt tree court 28277

Good day, how come the value of above chnaged from 231,000 on 6/11 down to 211,400 overnight ??? Please explain. HB
  • June 15 2011 - Ballantyne East
  • 0

Also, if you go to sell, as a Realtor, I will not look at search engines other than the MLS which I pay a lot of money for every year. I love Zillow, it gives me a 'sense' of what is going on and the boards are always interesting. There is a lot of knowledge you can get from here, but leave the pricing to the professionals.

Zillow rolled out a new algorithm for the Zestimate on the evening of June 13.