Supply bank statements at underwriting?

I'm applying for a USDA Rural Development loan. I've been preapproved, and have a house under contract. My credit is around 650 and on the rise, I make about 40k/year, hold very little debt, and am trying to borrow 125k and put 50 down. When I got the preapproval I submitted tax returns, W2s, and 2 months of bank statements and everything went well. Since then I have had a couple overdraft charges due to sloppy cashflow management. I've never kept a negative balance more than a day or two, and never went into the red more than $50 or so, but still, not good.

What are the chances that the underwriter will ask for more current bank statements than the ones from March and April that I already furnished? Can I just not bring this up and slide through, or should I expect to have to address it?

August 31 2013 - Kalispell

The probability is very high that they will be requested.    Expect to have to address it, and better be proactive than have the underwriter id it and wonder what you were hiding.