Switching Realtors, Michigan

I'm currently looking to purchase my first home in Michigan.  I was referred to an agent from a co-worker.  We have gone out 4 times to look at homes, and I am realizing she is not a good fit for me.  She is becoming frustrated that I have not yet "pulled the trigger", and has made some offensive comments.  

I would like to change agents.  However, I do like one of the listings she showed me.  Can I see it again, and possibly make an offer on it with another agent?  I am in Michigan and have not signed anything other than provided my preapproval letter.

October 20 2013 - US

If you wish to use another agent be up front and honest with the next agent.  Tell them exactly what you posted here. Let the second agent deal with the first agent.  It is between them and can be worked out.