TERRIBLE WEBSITE ACTION

Terrible website action.  I spent about 1/2 hour describing my home for sale after signing in, and then pressed continue. It took me to sign in again and ALL my work and labor was lost. 

Total waste of time. VERY disappointed. 
BTW, your zillow pricing is very inaccurate for my house I believe because you are seeing it as located by geo positioning in the wrong neighborhood. I.e., because it is closer as the crow flies to a street where houses are smaller, but is still 1/4 mile away, my home is not evaluated in the context of our larger home neighborhood. 
  • February 25 2013 - Butler Township
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
List it with a local Realtor and let them deal with the frustration. They will get it listed here, there and everywhere.

There are a lot of frustrations when you sell your home on your own.  If you have never done it before it can be daunting.

when you list your home in Pa be sure you have completed the mandatory sellers disclosure and distribute it to each person who comes to see your home whether they express interest or not.  Check the Pa website to become familiar with the law.